Phonak EasyCall connects hearing aids wirelessly with any Bluetooth enabled cell phone. It binaurally streams the phone call directly to the hearing aids for maximum speech understanding.
Phonak Easy Call II
The cell phone solution
Phonak Hearing Aids
Why Use It?
With EasyCall, clients can benefit from improved speech intelligibly on their cell phone with a simple click of a button. Clients do not have to worry about the phone brand. EasyCall works with any Bluetooth enabled phone, even with non-smartphones.
• Unpack and use: no fitting required
• Works with any Bluetooth enabled cell phone, even non-smartphones
• Attached onto the cell phone, never lost or forgotten
• 10 hours talk time
• Standby time > 1 week
• Use Phonak EasyCall for Spice and Quest wireless hearing aids
• Use Phonak EasyCall II for Venture wireless hearing aids
The smart remote control
The Phonak RemoteControl App turns any smartphone (Android and iOS) into a remote control. The RemoteControl App provides clients with Phonak Venture hearing aids the opportunity to extend more control and flexibility through the use of their smartphone.
For the use of the Phonak RemoteControl App a Phonak streamer is required:
• Phonak ComPilot II
• Phonak ComPilot Air II
Phonak EasyCall II - Product Information Brochures Phonak RemoteControl App - Product Information Brochures