Financing Hearing Aids
Affordable Hearing Aids
Hearing empowers us. It helps us keep up with friends, stay on top of work and communicate with the ones we love. Research also shows that hearing affects our overall health in ways we may not expect including protecting us from dementia, isolation, depression and other health considerations.
Investing in improving your hearing is an investment in your quality of life and future health.
When you purchase hearing aids with Pratt Hearing Aids, we help you protect that investment. With your hearing aids comes a three-year warranty, batteries, and follow up care. You’ll be protected against all the things that can affect your hearing aids such as heat, humidity, earwax, and normal everyday use.
We’re dedicated to helping our patients in Toledo find the right hearing solutions at affordable prices. In addition to offering a wide variety of affordable hearing aids, we accept insurance and some financing options. Ask us how we can help make hearing aids more affordable.
NEW Hearing Aid Leasing Program
Starting as low as $99/month!
If you take advantage of the hearing aid leasing program, you will get:
- One flat monthly recurring fee with no surprise fees (first month’s payment due at delivery)
- Coverage for loss, stolen and damaged hearing aids (*deductible applies)
- Remote support, cleanings and annual screenings
- 3-year warranty on hearing aids (Phonak Hearing Aids)
*This program is exclusive to Phonak Hearing Aids.
The Phonak Marvel Hearing Aid offers cutting-edge technology, including:
- Easy connection with any Bluetooth® phone
- Hands-free talk features so you can answer phone calls
- Wireless capabilities so you can use TV headphones and experience stereo sound on your TV
with Allegro Credit®
We also accept Allegro Credit. Allegro Credit offers flexible payment plans and does not charge application fees, prepayment fees or hidden fees. Find out more at allegrocredit.com.
At Pratt Hearing Aids, we also accept CareCredit, a credit card for health-related expenses, including hearing services, hearing tests and hearing aids. CareCredit allows you to pay for expenses not covered by health insurance using special financing. Find out more at carecredit.com